PROPERTY & CHILDREN - AGREEMENTS - DIVORCE - DE-FACTO RELATIONSHIPS
If your relationship has broken down, Livingstone & Company Lawyers can provide you with caring but effective
advice to protect your financial interests and preserve the best interests of your children.
We ascertain your needs and provide advice on your rights and obligations. We tell you what we think you will achieve if the
matter went to Court. We are skilled in negotiating settlements. We are tough and meticulous in preparing and running matters
We keep you advised of what is happening in your case. We are available if you need us. We are flexible. We are professional.
We are empathetic, but realistic. We represent your best interests.
We provide the following services:-
property orders including residing in and occupation of home, division and transfer of assets
- pre-nuptial and binding financial agreements, cohabitation and separation agreements -drafting and
review of such agreements
- divorce and nullity proceedings - prepare applications and advise on divorce
- children's issues: parenting orders, parental responsibility; access and spending time issues; child maintenance
- spousal maintenance
- valuation of property - expert witnesses
- stamp duty and tax issues
- bankruptcy issues in family law
- urgent orders including preserving assets of the relationship and injunctions, restraining flight from jurisdiction
- claims arising from contributions and agreements
- de facto relationships
- domestic violence issues - apprehended violence and personal violence orders - assault charges
- same sex relationships
- wills and succession
Contact us on: T: 02 9357 3588 or E: email@example.com if you would like to make an appointment for