IMMIGRATION ADVICE - VISA - RESIDENCES
Livingstone & Company Lawyers provides professional immigration legal services and quality visa advice on
Australian migration laws.
We help clients with:
- Temporary Resident and Permanent Resident Visa applications
- Advice on visa options
- Assistance with up-to-date and accurate information on skills assessments
- Advice on visa cancellations, refusals and issues relating to Australian immigration law
- Advice on Australian Citizenship
If you are interested in visiting or permanently migrating to Australia you will need to apply for a visa and satisfy the
relevant visa requirements.
We involve our clients and work closely with them in their application at each stage. We advise on the law, policy and
procedure and evidence required to satisfy the visa requirements.
We advise on prospects of success early. We review each client's personal details and work experience carefully.
We assist with medical and police check issues.
Livingstone & Company Lawyers can assist you with:-
- Partner and spouse visas
- Fiancé visas
- Employer nomination scheme visas
- Independent skilled visas
- Temporary skilled visas
- Student visas
- Visitor visas
- Obtaining work rights, or seeking to vary visa conditions
We are ethical and efficient and care about our client's future.
All registered migration agents are bound to comply with The Migration Agents Code of Conduct.
Contact us on: T: 02 9357 3588 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make an appointment for