We are renowned for our expertise and excellent results in complicated court matters and disputes.
We are analytical, think outside the square, and advise our clients as to whether they have a genuine bona fide claim.
We are tactical. Where we are of the view that compromise is needed, we recommend this to our clients early so that strategies
for a successful outcome can be planned. As we work in commercial fields, we often come up against the largest law firms as our
Our experience and skills ensure that we are aware of new developments, research and the changes to the law. This results in
We act for a large range of clients, including small business owners, sole traders, and some of the largest companies in their
chosen field of expertise in Australia. We also advise the individual in delicate or sensitive matters, such as unfair dismissal
and de facto disputes.
Our principal solicitor has acted in numerous litigation matters over the years, and has experience in the following areas:
- Contract and commercial disputes.
- Local, District, Federal and Supreme Court matters including:
- will dispute claims
- de facto disputes
- trade practices and fair trading matters
- other specialist remedies in the superior Courts.
- Debt recovery.
- Professional negligence.
- Corporation law proceedings, including insolvency, winding up, director disputes, deadlock.
- Land and Environment Court proceedings.
- Work Cover prosecutions.
- Criminal & traffic matters.
- Dispute resolution - mediation, arbitration.
- Defamation proceedings.
- Insurance disputes.
- Building disputes.
- Major personal injury and negligence disputes.
- Appeal work.
Contact us on: T: 02 9357 3588 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make an appointment for